- Versatile fixed blade outdoor knife of hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
- Patterned, high-friction grip makes the knife comfortable to hold and easy to handle
- Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm); Blade thickness: 0.1 inch (2.5 mm); Overall length: 8.6 inches (218 mm); Weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
Legal Disclaimer: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Publisher: Industrial Revolution
Details: The Morakniv Companion is an all-in-one knife for outdoor enthusiasts with a patterned, high-friction grip that makes it comfortable to hold and easy to handle. The Companion features a 4.1-inch (104 mm) blade of hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with a three-quarter tang for outdoor and marine applications where knives are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. Stainless steel knives are less susceptible to corrosion and oxidization than carbon steels, giving them a longer life overall, plus they maintain edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. The Companion will perform well with camp food preparations, creating tinder, cutting small limbs, and much more. Includes a color-matching sheath with belt clip. Overall length 8.6 inches (218 mm); Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm); Blade thickness: 0.1 inches (2.5 mm); Weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g). Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. Made in Sweden.